Indigo Bay is located on Bazaruto Island, in the Bazaruto Archipelago, Mozambique. The Archipelago comprises a group of small islands situated approximately 25km off the coast of Mozambique. Bazaruto is the largest (approximately 37km long and up to 7km wide) and northern-most of the five islands. Indigo Bay is situated +/- 750km north of Maputo on the western side of the Island.
ACCOMMODATION Total of 30 Rooms plus 14 Villas
· 29 Beach Chalets complete with en-suite bathroom (separate indoor shower and recessed sea-facing oval bath), an outdoor shower, king size extra length beds, dressing room area, verandah, open plan living area, mosquito screens, central air-conditioning with adjustable temperature setting in main room and bathroom, mini bar,satellite TV, electronic safe, international plugs, hairdryer and a tea / coffee station.
· 1 Beachfront Honeymoon Chalet only 20m from the beach and secluded from the rest of the chalets, complete with en-suite bathroom, mosquito screens, mini bar, full satellite TV, DVD player and a tea / coffee station and dressing room area, plus a lounge area and splash pool.
· 12 Luxury Bay View Villas, each with two bedrooms, feature an outdoor dining area, sala, outdoor shower, private splash pool,separate air-conditioning in every room, mini bar, satellite TV, mosquito screens and a tea / coffee station, lounge and fully equipped kitchen. They are spacious and modern in design, boasting the best fabrics and décor currently available in resort room design. The Bay View Villas are perfect for a romantic getaway or a family break.
· 1 Executive Suite (Matemo Suite) with king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, lounge, verandah and private plunge pool.
· 1 Presidential Villa with all the interior luxuries of a 5-star suite. In addition to the normal facilities it also has its own spa bath and swimming pool, 1 King room and 1 twin room, 2 bathrooms both with separate bath and shower, a lounge, guest toilet and bar,PVR and full satellite TV, private check in and transfer directly to the suite.
FACILITIES and SERVICES
· The ‘Golfinho Restaurant’ - specialising in seafood dinners and ‘Neptune Bar’ featuring original walls dating back to early Portuguese traders, overlooking Indigo Bay
· Air-conditioned conference facilities to accommodate up to 60 delegates
· Private beach dinners for couples celebrating special occasions
· Salt-Water Swimming Pool and Wet Pool Bar: ‘The Tartaruga’
· Activities Centre, which includes a restaurant, bar & salt-water swimming pool at Clube Naval, as well as a Fishing and Diving Shop
· Children’s Leisure Centre (‘Indi Kidz’)
· Curio Shop
· A Fitness Centre offering the latest, state-of-the-art gym equipment
· A Wellness (Sanctuary) Spa
· Basic Medical Clinic
· Sport Fishing
· Snorkelling and Scuba Diving - PADI Dive Instructors (12 sites around Bazaruto island, 22 sites within the Archipelago)
· Water skiing, Knee boarding
· Complimentary non-motorised water sports including kayaks, wind surfers and a hobiecat
· Sunset cruises, Island excursions to Paradise Island and romantic, traditional Dhow excursions
· Whale and Dolphin Watching
· Horse riding and Horse trails
· Cultural drives
· Dune-boarding on the sand dunes
· Bird watching
· 2 Tennis courts
· 9-Hole Qolf course – An innovation in golfing technology - similar, to a 9-hole Maché course, but with an inventive way of sinking the ball. Extremely easy to master even for children and perfect for groups as a recreation event or team building.
· Equipped Diving, Fishing and Cruising Boats
· Diving and Snorkelling equipment
· Beach games include touch rugby, football, volleyball, Frisbees, mini-cricket, swing ball etc.
Indigo Bay, Mozambique, Bazaruto Island, Bazaruto arquipelago, beach chalets, snorkeling, fishing,dhow,dolphins, sharks,beach gamesIndigo Bay, Mozambique, Bazaruto Island, Bazaruto arquipelago, beach chalets, snorkeling, fishing,dhow,dolphins, sharks,beach gamesIndigo Bay, Mozambique, Bazaruto Island, Bazaruto arquipelago, beach chalets, snorkeling, fishing,dhow,dolphins, sharks,beach gamesIndigo Bay, Mozambique, Bazaruto Island, Bazaruto arquipelago, beach chalets, snorkeling, fishing,dhow,dolphins, sharks,beach games