DUGONG BEACH LODGE
Dugong Beach Lodge is situated on the East-African Seaboard, on the Coast of Mozambique within the boundaries of the"Vilanculos Coastal Wildlife Sanctuary"
The Lodge offers 12 luxuriously appointed, air-conditioned chalets with direct access to the beach via individual walkways.
(14 bedrooms, as two units are villas consisting of 2 bedrooms). Each Villa has 2 bedrooms and a plunge pool. All rooms have outdoor showers and twin beds can be converted to double beds. Each chalet has a private deck furnished with day beds for relaxation or wellness treatments and where private dinners can be enjoyed. There is an interflowing swimming pool with an island-style bar and martini seats with spectacular views of the ocean.
Hair-Drier, Guest Amenities, Fans, Mosquito Nets & Private Patio, Ceiling Fan, Air Conditioning, Telephone, Mini Bar, Mini Safe, Tea/Coffee Facilities and Mosquito Repellent.
· All rooms are sea facing with private decks
· Bathrooms overlook private courtyard and have outdoor shower
· Lounge, Dining Room and Sun Deck all have ocean views
· In-Room Wellness Treatments
· Interflowing Swimming Pool and Island Bar
· Internet Facilities
· TV & DVD Player in Main Lounge
· Small Library· Curio Shop
· Bangwe Island Excursion
· Water Skiing
· Margaruque Island Excursion
· Windsurfing· Sundowner Cruise
· Ocean Safaris· Nature Drives and Walks
· Hobie Cat
· Cowry Point Excursion
· Parasailing· Bird Watching
· Dhow Cruise
Conference Capacities and Group Activities
Incentive Getaways, Management Meetings and brainstorming sessions.
The average day time temperature from April through to September is 25deg. C. The summer months of November through to February can be extremely hot reaching 30deg. C. The region enjoys summer rainfall, though storms seldom last long.