Rich in history, the main facilities including restaurant and lounge deck, bar and swimming pool all overlook the bay and are located in the original old Portuguese homestead built adjacent to a man made channel excavated to link Lake Mamoli with the sea
Sleeping a maximum of 36 guests - small and hospitable! Accommodation consists of 15 private sea facing wooden chalets.
• 12 standard chalets consist of a king-size bed or 2 ¾ beds,
• And In addition 3 family chalets which is furnished for families with children, and have a King-size bed or 2 ¾ bed with a bunk bed in the same room.
• All are fully serviced and have en-suite showers, toilets and basins, ceiling fans, mosquito nets, and a shaded sea-facing veranda.
• Well-lit wooden boardwalks, carefully built to protect the delicate coastal vegetation, access all.
• The accommodation area is just off the beach, but fully protected and shaded by coastal bush and tropical palm trees
Sharing our piece of beach with only with the birds, crabs, and the local fisherman, our peaceful beach offers many pleasures to the our guests. You will almost feel alone out there while, rock and surf fishing, catching on fly, surfing the waves or kite boarding.
Because Mamoli has it’s own dive centre and dives sites, you will most likely not encounter another diver, besides your dive buddy. It is most definitely away from the hustle and bustle….