Situated in the Quirimbas Archipelago, Northern Mozambique, Medjumbe Island is 800 metres in length and 350 metres wide. With its pristine beaches and fantastic dive sites, Medjumbe Private Island is ideal for diving enthusiasts and honeymooners alike.
Accommodation consists of a total of 13 thatched chalets (5 Twin and 8 Double rooms) with ensuite bathrooms fitted with indoor shower and separate bath as well as a private outdoor shower and plunge pool.
· All chalets are beautifully furnished and are equipped with air conditioning, outdoor sun deck and lounge area with hammock, ceiling fans, hair dryer, mini bar, personal electronic safe, satellite TV and the convenience of tea-/coffee-making facilities.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
· Restaurant with inside and outside deck and veranda
· Lounge / Bar
· Swimming Pool
· Loft overlooking the Indian Ocean, with magnificent views of the bay
· Watersports including diving, snorkelling, fishing, waterskiing, hobie cats and sea kayaks
· Sunset cruises
· Fly into Pemba International Airport with AIRLINK or LAM (Mozambique Airlines) and transfer to Medjumbe Private Island via light aircraft (transfer duration +/- 45 min). Maximum weight of luggage for island transfer is 15kg in soft bags.