Southern Sun Maputo
Southern Sun Maputo is located on the capital of Maputo’s beachfront , and is a popular haven for business and leisure guests, as it is only 7km from the Maputo International Airport.
Accommodation at the Maputo Southern Sun Hotel
Southern Sun Maputo offers 158 guest rooms, including six executive suites and two luxury suites. All rooms offer spacious and well-appointed comfort and detailed luxury, promising a sanctuary for weary travellers and busy businessmen alike.
Stylishly decorated with private bathrooms and offering spectacular sea-views, relaxation comes standard for all guests, while staying at Southern Sun Maputo is a smart choice for the business traveller, with in-room internet connectivity, a business centre and two well-equipped conference rooms.
Dining at the Southern Sun Maputo offers guests the opportunity to taste many local and international dishes, and visitors are spoiled for choice with regards to cuisine options.
Facilities at Southern Sun Hotel
- Wireless Internet Access: Free high-speed wireless Internet access is available to all hotel guests.
Swimming Pool: Guests can enjoy light meals and cocktails are available on the outdoor terrace which overlooks the glorious sparkling ocean. Enjoying that experience at the hotel is an absolute must.
- Business Centre: The fully equipped centre is a unique selling point for this establishment, and will stand any businessman in good stead.
- Gym: The hotel fitness centre is accessible to all guests of the hotel, and is yet another advantage of staying at this sought after accommodation in Mozambique.
- Maputo City Tours: Explore the wonders of Maputo with a professional guide – speak to one of our consultants who will be happy to book a city tour for you.
Facilities available near the Southern Sun Maputo
- Casino: Relaxation and fun all in one place.
- Golf Course: A fine golf course that will satisfy the avid golfer.
- Popular Restaurants serving various food options.
- The Natural History Museum: This museum is a great local attraction as it is set in a colonial building that has been beautifully restored and it houses a wide collection of artefacts.
- The Machava Stadium: This multi-purpose stadium in Machava, on the outskirts of Maputo, is used for football matches and can hold up to 45,000 spectators.